Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Motivational Speaker Recommendation

One of my initial posts is about great books to read.  Here is a recommendation for a speaker that can do great things for your mind.

Listen to Steve Gilliland.  If you want to listen to a great speaker who works with companies and teams all over the world, he is your guy. He is one of my personal favorites to listen to while I’m driving over long distances.  He motivates and helps me feel like I can do all that I want to do while being a good person.

His website is http://www.stevegilliland.com/index2.htm.  I highly encourage you to listen to what he has to say.  He has an excellent way of telling you things to keep you motivated, while still hitting you with the things you "don't want to hear, but need to."

No comments:

Post a Comment