Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Work ethic (How much is “enough”)

Awesome video by Evan Carmichael about how to have a great work ethic.  He focuses on the business world, but apply it to all areas of your life.



The only part that I disagree with is the "Do what you love" section.  I think that just because you don't like doing something means that you should just not do it, or brush it off onto someone else.  Refer to my last post about recognizing growth. I would say take a good look at why you don't like something.  Many times it is because we feel that we aren't good at it.  This is something you can change.  Attack the problem, and get better at it.  I'm sure we all have examples of things we originally didnt like, but after time we got good at them, and the task becomes enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment